Only 4 left in stock
Only 4 left in stock
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
ORGANIC GREEN GRAM SPLIT WITHOUT SKIN (MOONG DAL) Certified Organic | Chemical Free | Ethically Sourced | Handpicked | Non GMO | Same Year CropGroceries
ORGANIC GREEN GRAM SPLIT WITHOUT SKIN (MOONG DAL) Certified Organic | Chemical Free | Ethically Sourced | Handpicked | Non GMO | Same Year CropRated 0 out of 5(0)
Natural, safe and chemical free, the Moong Mogar by Green Sense has an enriched aroma and excellent taste. A complete package in itself, Green Sense Organic Green Gram Split is a powerhouse of health.Easy to cook and digest, Moong mogar is a staple food of RajasthanSKU: n/a
- Groceries, Puja Items, Uncategorized
GREEN SENSE ORGANIC HONEY | Additive Free | Chemical Free | Ethically Sourced | Kashmiri Honey | UnpasteurisedGroceries, Puja Items, Uncategorized
GREEN SENSE ORGANIC HONEY | Additive Free | Chemical Free | Ethically Sourced | Kashmiri Honey | UnpasteurisedRated 0 out of 5(0)
- High quality, 100% Organic,Pure and Unpasteurised. Delivered in jar – 250g
- Organic Raw Honey tastes like butterscotch and caramel and the distinctive essence of honey
- Honey imparts a unique flavor to any dish. The main uses of honey are in cooking, baking, desserts, a spread on breads and addition in tea as a sweetener
- Organic honey contains some proteins, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Honey reduced cough among children during the night and helped them sleep more soundly.
- All our products conform to Indian NPOP and US NOP organic standards. Certified by Organic by ONECERT ASIA
- Daily Use, Groceries
Green Sense Organic Rice Flakes | Poha | 500gRated 0 out of 5(0)
flattened rice or known as beaten rice or poha or atukulu. Poha is one of the most popular breakfast or brunch in western india. Flattened rice (also called beaten rice) is dehusked rice which is flattened into flat light dry flakes. Poha is easily digestible form of raw rice and popular across nepal, north east india and bangladesh. Flattened rice can be eaten raw by immersing it in plain water or milk, with salt and sugar to taste, or lightly fried in oil with nuts, raisins, cardamoms, and other spices. 10 organic essentials: better for the environment, farmer & you. Healthier, tastier, fresher & pure. Organic is the future make it your priority! Organic farming includes compost and manure. Organic food is gmo free, pesticides and chemicals free. Organic food is the new adage, which makes sure that you are just not eating healthy, but getting all the required nutrients. Organic farming a sustainable agriculture. Naturally grown and harvested. Unparalleled health benefits in every organic product. Cycling of resources, maintaining ecological balance & conserving biodiversity. Connecting with the farmers:- our farmers are our pillars, its because of their continuous and non-dying spirit of providing the best organic food to the consumers, they work round the clock and every stone is turned out to get the fresh and 100% organic products. We have around 10,000 farmers working over than 2, 00,000 acres of land in the different states of india.SKU: n/a